Müttenberg Candy Red And Green Dextrose Christmas Trees - 10.00lb Case

Order By The Pallet & Save 10%

Sale price$64.52
In stock
Trust Badge


  • Sugar candies shaped like Christmas trees
  • Jolly red and green color mix
  • Exclusively for Box N Case

A Christmas candy dish favorite, Red and Green Christmas Tree candies feature holiday-friendly colors and tiny Christmas tree shapes for a jolly part of any holiday candy display. Great for gingerbread house decoration, as well. Repacked in your own store branded packaging, they make great party favors, they're ideal for gift baskets and they can be sold as grab and go items. Dextrose trees are a gluten-free Christmas candy.

Kosher Yes
Occasion Christmas
UPC 694780217750
GTIN (case) 10694780217757
Certifications Gluten Free
Pieces/LB 586
Country of Manufacture Canada
Pallet Pattern 25 cases per layer, 6 layers. 150 total cases per pallet.

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Meta Pay Google Pay Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Venmo Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Content on this site is for reference purposes only. BoxNCase does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen, and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product’s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.